DASYLab 2016 – Easy-to-Use, Icon-based Data Acquisition, Graphics, Analysis and Control Software
Scitech is product to announce new DASYLab 2016. DASYLab is a data acquisition software application that allows users to configure custom acquisition, analysis, and control applications in minimal time and without programming. DASYLab 2016 enhancements include a new state machine module, support for double-precision data, larger block sizes and more.
In contrast to other graphical programming environments, DASYLab has a very short learning curve. Applications can be configured in a few minutes rather than days or weeks. Users interactively develop PC-based data acquisition applications by simply attaching functional icons. Real-time displays, math and analysis, and control functions are all included.
New Features in DASYLab 2016 include:-
- State Machine Module - Easily set up sophisticated sequences more easily and efficiently. Users can reorder steps, or insert, delete, or append steps at any position in the State Machine.
- Support for Double-Precision Data - Internal data format changed from a 32-bit float to a 64-bit double for data connections between modules. This structure enhancement supports high-resolution measurements and significantly increases accuracy.
- Larger Block Sizes - Block sizes up to 1 MS are now supported. Support of larger block sizes increases the resolution and accuracy of block-related operations such as FFT.
- Support for TDM/TDMS File Format - Users can read/write National Instruments (NI) techni¬cal data management (TDM) files and TDM streaming (TDMS) files. TDMS files combine the benefits of several data storage formats – ASCII, binary, XML, and database - into one file format.
- Enhanced DASYLab DDF File Format - DASYLab 2016 can read and store double-precision data. DASYLab saves all data channels that contain measurement data, TTL signals, histogram data, and calculation and scaling results in a binary DASYLab data format (.ddf) file.
- Support for Python 2.7.10 - The Script module supports Python 2.7.10 and many Python libraries in the public domain.
- Support for Virtual Time Bases - Users can refer data sources such as a Switch, Slider, or Generator module to a virtual time base, and then change the synchronization to the real time base for all modules at once.
- Support for Windows® 10/8/7 32/64-bit
DASYLab products include:-
DASYLab Lite - DASYLab Lite includes all drivers, comes without analysis, has a limited module count, and includes one Layout Window
DASYLab Basic - DASYLab Basic includes all drivers, all standard modules (except Signal Analysis and Actions), and one Layout Window
DASYLab Full - DASYLab Full includes all drivers, all standard modules, 200 Layout Windows, and Control Sequencer
DASYLab Pro - DASYLab Pro includes all drivers, DASYLab Full version, plus all add-on modules (without third-party modules)
DASYLab Runtime -DASYLab Runtime allows you to run an existing worksheet application on an additional computer (with compatible hardware configurations)
Current users of DASYLab should contact Scitech about upgrade options for their current version of DASYLab.
Next >> Products