Multichannel High Density Neural Recording
The Utah Array by Blackrock Microsystems has become the industry benchmark for recording large populations of neurons making it ideal for electrical recording and stimulation of the motor cortex, sensory cortex, spinal cord and peripheral nerve fibres in a variety of species including humans, monkeys, birds, rodents, felines and fish – both in-vitro and in-vivo.
Because the array can be wired to various connector types, researchers can choose a connector that is optimal for chronic or acute readings – from small to large subjects as well as from slice or cell culture preparations.
Utah Array features & benefits:
- High-density, multichannel configuration
- Up to 128 electrodes in various configurations
- Customisable designs in terms of pitch, length and pass-throughs
- High-quality neural recordings accessible immediately after implantation
- Floating neural interface
- Excellent stability in acute and chronic applications
- Various connector options are available
Utah Array selection guide options are:
- ICS-96 array (acute: small or large animal, slice)
- CerePort array (chronic: large animal)
- Omnetics array (acute: small or large animal, slice)