Evolve® EMCCD cameras
Evolve® 512 Delta EMCCD Camera
Unprecedented speed and sensitivity for super resolution applications
Discover a new way to evolve your science with the fastest and most productive EMCCD camera available in the world. The Evolve 512 Delta empowers you with the potential to obtain research results in about half the time of previous 512 EMCCD cameras. Designed specifically for demanding Super-Resolution applications, this camera delivers an unprecedented new level of speed and sensitivity.
- 20MHz 512x512 EMCCD
- 67 Frames per Second.
- 72e- Read Noise, <1e- Using EM Gain
- > 90% Quantum Efficiency
- Quantitative Performance
- New LightSpeed&tm; mode
- Includes full two year warranty
Evolve® 128 EMCCD Camera
Excellent for low-light imaging applications
The Evolve 128 delivers the highest frame rates available with extreme sensitivity for demanding low-light applications ranging from In Vivo imaging to Single Molecule Fluorescence. As the leader in quantitative performance, the Evolve 128 provides researchers an enhanced imaging tool with on board camera intelligence. Features such as Quant-View® combined with superior stability, enables precise and accurate research measurement and reproducible results.
- Measure and Quantify Your Data in Photoelectrons
- Streamline Workflow and Save Time
- Set the Standard in Your Research
- Includes full two year warranty
Evolve® 512 EMCCD Camera
Smallest, Most Powerful Scientific EMCCD Camera
The Evolve 512 "Intelligent" EMCCD camera is the first scientific imaging solution that reads out pixel data in photoelectrons, resulting in accurate and reproducible data. With the most advanced feature set available, this small, yet powerful Evolve camera is ideally suited for low-light bioimaging applications.
- Photo-Activated Localization Microscopy (PALM)
- Stochastic Optical Reconstruction Microscopy (STORM)
- Spinning disk confocal microscopy
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF) microscopy
- Cell trafficking studies
- Live-cell fluorescent protein imaging
- Single Molecule Fluorescence (SMF)
MetaFluor Fluorescence Ratio Imaging Software
MetaFluor® Fluorescence Ratio Imaging Software is the industry standard for monitoring fluorescence ratio imaging applications, bringing microscopists closer to rapid cellular responses inherent to live cells.
MetaFluor Fluorescence Ratio Imaging Software is designed for dual-wavelength intracellular ion measurements. The system provides simultaneous display of the raw data; ratio image; graphs of intensities, ratios, and ion concentrations (e.g., calcium, sodium, potassium, chloride); and a non-ratiometric image such as a brightfield or phase-contrast image. Two different ratiometric indicators can be imaged and measured simultaneously to provide greater insight to ion exchange and intracellular function regardless of dye loading concentrations, conditions, or emission intensities.
Toolbars, menus, wizards, and dialog boxes help move you through the image processing steps quickly. Features such as multiple image windows, flexible device control, synchronization and timing, and journals allow for automated image acquisition and analysis unlike any other system.
With MetaFluor Fluorescence Software, you customize the set-up once, then let the experiment run by itself. You are able to collect a large amount of data online and process it with either MetaFluor Software or independently using an analysis-only software version.
MetaFluor Fluorescence Ratio Imaging Software features:
- Real time processing significantly reduces random image noise by averaging up to 256 images per time point. Background subtraction is also used to improve accuracy by correcting for stray light, camera noise, and auto-fluorescence.
- Calibrations of intracellular ion concentrations are obtained by using the various calibration options offered: the Grynkiewicz equation (Grynkiewicz et al., 1985) and titration equation for both in situ and in vitro experiments. These calibrations can then be stored for future use.
- Region analysis can be generated automatically or manually to monitor intensity, ratio value, or ion concentration. Measurements are then made simultaneously on all the regions of interest and update continuously on a scrolling graph, allowing you to follow dynamic changes as they occur in your living samples.
- Interactive graphs give flexibility in the presentation of your experiment's data. MetaFluor Software enables you to click on graph traces to display a readout of the time and data value for the region nearest to the click.
- Event mark function is useful to record when drugs or solutions are added, experimental conditions changed, triggers are received or sent, or other events occurred. You have the option to associate a timer and an alarm bell to each event. Additionally, for perfused samples, ambient conditions can be logged and tracked.
- Journals allow you to create functions to simplify system operations, automate acquisition and device control, set variables, and sequence events. The Auto-Execute Journal command allows you to automatically run journals at specific points in the acquisition cycle.