The vast majority of imaging applications involve the use of more than one fluorescent probe e.g. FRET, dual color imaging, co-localization studies etc. For multi-wavelength imaging Andor Technology has the most flexible and versatile solution available to the researcher.
OptoSplit II / OptoSplit III
The Optosplit II image splitter is a simple and elegant device for dividing an image into two separate, spatially equivalent, components that can be displayed side by side on a single camera chip.
- Cost effective - only one camera required
- Dichroic mirror and emission filters mounted in readily interchangeable cube
- Unity magnification fitted as standard, other options are available
- Simple intuitive alignment in x, y, and focal planes
- Interchangeable mount for N.D. filter or chromatic correction lenses
The Optosplit III, a 3-way image splitter is a simple device for dividing an image into one, two or three separate, spatially equivalent components which can be displayed side by side on a camera sensor, enabling a single camera to record images simultaneously at one, two or three different optical wavelengths.
- Variable internal path separation
- Dichroic mirror and emission filters mounted in a readily interchangeable cube
- Variable and locking rectangular diaphragm aperture
- Simple and precise controls for image registration
- Choice of magnification