The vast majority of imaging applications involve the use of more than one fluorescent probe e.g. FRET, dual color imaging, co-localization studies etc. For multi-wavelength imaging Andor Technology has the most flexible and versatile solution available to the researcher.
TuCam : two-camera adaptor
Andor’s TuCam is a new generation two-camera adapter for macro or microscopic imaging applications. Available in C- or CSUX-mount, TuCam features include large aperture, exceptional transmission, very low distortion and high precision alignment using kinematic cassettes.
- Largest aperture
- High quality achromatic lenses
- Highest transmission
- Very low distortion
- Bypass mode
OptoSplit II / OptoSplit III
The Optosplit II image splitter is a simple and elegant device for dividing an image into two separate, spatially equivalent, components that can be displayed side by side on a single camera chip.
- Cost effective - only one camera required
- Dichroic mirror and emission filters mounted in readily interchangeable cube
- Unity magnification fitted as standard, other options are available
- Simple intuitive alignment in x, y, and focal planes
- Interchangeable mount for N.D. filter or chromatic correction lenses
The Optosplit III, a 3-way image splitter is a simple device for dividing an image into one, two or three separate, spatially equivalent components which can be displayed side by side on a camera sensor, enabling a single camera to record images simultaneously at one, two or three different optical wavelengths.
- Variable internal path separation
- Dichroic mirror and emission filters mounted in a readily interchangeable cube
- Variable and locking rectangular diaphragm aperture
- Simple and precise controls for image registration
- Choice of magnification
Next >> Confocal Scanners