Lumenera offers a wide range of industrial cameras based on CCD and CMOS sensors, providing a variety of unique camera features to satisfy your imaging applications.
Lumenera cameras leverage the most used interfaces, to ensure that your images get from the camera to your computer using the method that makes the most sense for your application, none of which require a costly and complex frame grabber.
- USB 3.0 for high transfer speeds allowing for faster frame rates at a high resolution
- USB 2.0 to rely on the stability, ubiquity and ease of a plug-and-play interface
- GigE for an extremely long reach using low cost standard cables.
Lumenera cameras feature a standard GPIO connector for external synchronization of lighting and peripheral device control.
Lumenera Industrial Cameras
Mightex Industial Cameras
CCD - Line Scan Cameras ( USB 2.0 )
PixeLINK manufactures, optimizes and markets industrial cameras for a range of industrial vision and machine vision system applications.
New USB 3.0 Cameras
PixeLINK’s Prometheus and Hyperion USB 3.0 camera lines are ideal for OEMs and organizations seeking reliable, high quality industrial cameras with fast data transfer speeds.
More details can be found at Pixelink's web site:
XIMEA are in the forefront of machine vision and imaging technologies, spearheading the advancements of research which resulted in remarkable product lines like xiQ - USB3 Vision cameras, xiRAY – X-ray cooled CCD cameras. Breakthroughs followed with first PCI Express camera, USB 3.0 to CameraLink cable and recently smallest Hyperspectral cameras in the world.
- USB3 Vision compliant cameras - xiQ
- USB 3.0 with CCD scientific cameras - xiD
- Hyperspectral cameras based on USB3 - xiSpec
- Subminiature USB Cameras 5Mpix
- PCI Express high-speed cameras - xiB