Rapid Automated Modular Microscope System (RAMM)
Modular Design for Rapid Automation Development:
The microscope system is a platform designed for high throughtput screening.
Flexible and Customizable.
The Rapid Automated Modular Microscope system is configurable with infinity-corrected optics, dichroic filter cubes, multi-wavelength excitation and emission filter wheels, and detectors including cameras and photomultipliers. A wide range of automated features can also be added; these include: high-speed XY stages, motorized Z focusing, auto-focus, and a robotic specimen loader. The system provides a platform for high-throughput screening, genetic sequencing, experimental research, and much more.. It has been designed for flexible cost-effective original equipment manufacturer (OEM) development using high quality mean time between failures (MTBF) components to reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction.
- Featuring automated high-speed XY stages, precision piezo & motorized Z focusing, and a wide range of scanning options
- Configurable with infinity-corrected optics, dichroic filter cubes, multi-wavelength excitation and emission filterwheels, shutters, and detectors including cameras and photomultipliers
- Auto-focus, focus stabilization, tracker, and robotic specimen loader available
- Arrangement provides a solid platform for high throughput screening, genetic sequencing, experimental research, and much more
- Designed for flexible cost-effective OEM development using high quality high MTBF components to reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction
Huvitz - Stereo Microscopes
Optimized zoom range and color reproduction offer top quality images.
Interchangeable objective lenses and accessories can be implemented to provide a guaranteed satisfaction for any given inspection environment and task.
- Galilean Optical System: The Galilean Optical System uses interchangeable objective lens that provide the best quality images.
- Effective 7:1 Zoom: The 8x to 56x zoom magnification range accommodates a vast majority of inspection tasks.
- Click-Stop: To achieve consistent magnification, the Click Stop function has been implemented to improve work efficiency. (HSZ-730TR)
- Variety of Video Ports: Huvitz exclusive video port lenses assure better quality video images for any digital camera systems.(HSZ-730TR)
- Superior optic system: Accurate color reproduction and high resolution power are the result of superior optic design minimizing distortion and aberration offering a clear image on wide range and variety of samples.
- Built-in LED: Bright and durable LED illumination provides suitable transmission or reflection with low energy consumption. (HSZ-ILST7)
- 4 Split LED: Compact and adaptable, this LED illuminator can light each quadrant individually or in any combination to better manage reflection and observation.
The superior performance makes it easier to work by using simple and intuitive controls.
The convenience of user-friendly and compact design creates the ideal combination.
- Greenough Optical System: Efficient greenough optical system offers superior flatness and outstanding depth of focus.
- Effective 6:7:1 Zoom: The predominant 6.7:1 zoom ratio provides for a flexible and effective working environment.
- Click-Stop: To achieve consistent magnification, the Click Stop function has been implemented to improve work efficiency. (HSZ-645TR)
- Variety of Video Ports: Huvitz exclusive video port lenses assure better quality video images for any digital camera systems. (HSZ-645TR)
- Wider Base Stand: Ergonomic wide base stand is designed to accommodate a large sample.
- High Intensity LED: Bright, adjustable and durable LED illuminator provides an efficient, low energy source of light.
- 4 Split LED ring light: Compact and adaptable, this LED illuminator can light each quadrant individually or in any combination to better manage reflection and observation.
Huvitz - Upright Microscopes
The compact size minimises the installation space.
IInterchangeable individual modules meet the needs of any application, you can select the right optional accessory for your task such as a reflected light illuminator, transmitted light illuminator, XY stage, Z-axis, etc.
- Comfortable Eyepiece: In order to reduce eyestrain, the HRM-300 eyepieces have an extra wide 25mm field number (F.N.). The 20°angledhead provides a comfortable viewing position. In addition, the prism is designed to minimize the optical loss.
- Superior Optical Performance: Optic System is designed to accommodate up to 6° stage. And they allow for a great diversity of sample applications from a Wafer Holder to a Glass Plate for transmitted observation.
- Z-Axis Focus-Module: The Z-axis Focus-Module features Topographic Analysis and 3D Profiling through our Panasis Software, which generates a composition of all the 2D images into 3D Profiles. (Z-Axis Stepping Motor Resolution : Max 0.01um / Stroke : Max 30mm)
- Z-Axis Control Pad: To help check the height at a glance, a display window is positioned at the front. 8 speed settings for controlling z-axis movement allows for precise and quick focusing. In addition, an emergency stop button helps protectsamples from unexpected situations.
- ME Function: The current working magnification is displayed automatically and the auto-calibrated value is measured through Panasis S/W.
- Constant Brightness of IL: The working efficiency is increased by providing optimized constant lighting brightness to the images - even if the observation magnifications are changed during the operation of the microscope.
- ECO Function: When an operator is absent temporarily from the work, the auto-power saving mode is enabled protecting your samples from the heat of the illuminator, energy is saved and the lamp lifetime is extended. (The sleep mode time is adjustable with Panasis S/W)
Low Cost Microscopes by Prism Optical
Low-cost industrial grade research microscopes. Upright, Inverted and Stereological models available.
PRO 2300B Binocular or PRO 2300T Trinocular Microscopes
The Pro 2300 series are a high quality microscope with variable 6V 20 W Halogen illumination.
Coaxial Mechanical Stage.
5 position nosepiece
Coaxial fine and course focussing adjustment with friction and max height setting.
Abbe 1.25 condenser with iris and swing out low power lens, on rack and pinion and centerable.
Eyepieces WF 10x (FN 18)
Plan achromat 4x 0.10
Plan achromat 10x 0.25
Plan achromat 40x 0.65
Plan Achromat HI 100x 1.25 oil immersion
SMZ 6745 Series
Stereomicroscope, Zoom range 0.67 – 4.5x,
Working Distance 100mm
Binocular Tube Inclined 45 deg.
with Incident and Transmitted Illumination
Zoom stereoscopic microscope with Trinocular (Photo) Tube
Zoom range 0.67 – 4.5x
with Incident and Transmitted Light Illumination.
Zoom stereomicroscope with Trinocular (Photo) Tube
Zoom range 0.67 – 4.5x
with Universal Stand
Research Grade Microscopes
Scitech can also offer system solutions using research grade microscopes from the following manufacturers: