For your test and measurement and control applications, use Data Acquisition Processor (DAP) board systems. Onboard intelligence makes them unique.
Learn more about DAP Technology. Then put together the best data acquisition system for your project.
1. Select a Data Acquisition Processor (DAP) board.
Or go straight to one of the popular models with the features you need.
- High-speed analog sampling, up to 10M samples per second per board: DAP 5400a
- High-speed analog inputs, analog outputs, digital inputs, and digital outputs: DAP 5200a
- 16-bit resolution: DAP 5216a
- Low-cost board, ideal for OEM applications: DAP 840
- 16-bit simultaneous data acquisition with onboard filters: iDSC 1816
2. Add software that makes configuring your system easier.
3. Then each system easily expands - add signal interface boards.
- connect to your signals
- add extra inputs and outputs - instead of buying many DAP boards, keep your costs low with multichannel expansion
- customize with additional features