Add digital video recording features to your application using the Hermes API.
- .NET now supported
* .NET wrapper compatible with all CLI languages (Common Language Infrastructure) such as C#, VB.NET and many others.
* Supports all standard Hermes API functions.
* Includes 4 demo projects coded in Visual C#.
- Optimized to take advantage of multi-core / multi-CPU architecture, 32 bit or 64 bit Windows OS
* Set of C/C++ functions and classes. (.Net coming soon)
* Full control of the image flow within the application: Keep/discard/archive/display.
* Connect to any of the over one hundred frame grabbers and cameras supported by NorPix.
* Receive images from the camera.
* Save images to sequence file ( StreamPix's .seq file format), image files (bmp, jpeg, tiff, png) or movie clip ( .avi).
- Provides access to time stamping using either computer clock or Irig time or GPS source , or LTC.
* Playback captured sequence files at various speed.
* Display images received on a user-defined canvas (device context).
* Compute frames per second speed.
* Comes with detailed documentation and demo samples.
* Can be used with single or multiple cameras.
* Simultaneously support for multiple identical or different cameras.
* Set triggering mode from hardware or software based triggering.
* Work in 8 or 16 bit per channel with monochrome or color images.
* Perform Bayer interpolation.
* Modify frame rates as desired.
* Adjust camera parameters such as gain, brightness, shutter, gamma,hue, saturation, white balance.
* Set time lapse capture from single or multiple cameras simultaneously.
* Overlay graphics and text on live or playback video.
* Save images in tiff, multitiff, jpeg and bmp formats.
* Automatic or manual white balancing
* Real time intra frame JPEG compression to lower sequence file size
* Support cameras or frame grabber with embedded JPEG compression
* Save camera settings in memory channels and reload them on demand
* OEM volume pricing available for run time copies.