sCMOS - Scientific CMOS
Scientific CMOS by PCO
The pco.edge family of sCMOS cameras features an excellent combination of high resolution, high quantum efficiency, high frame rates and high dynamic range. All pco.edge cameras are available with various interface options.
- 1.1 e- med readout noise
- 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution
- 27 000 : 1 dynamic range
- rolling ∓ global shutter functionality
- USB 3.0 interface
- lowest readout noise of 0.8 e- med
- high resolution of 2048 x 2048 pixel
- dynamic range of 40 000 : 1 (USB) / 35 500: 1 (CL)
- quantum efficiency up to 82%
- extreme low readout noise of 1.1 e- med
- high resolution of 2560 x 2160 pixel
- dynamic range of 30 000 : 1
- rolling & global shutter functionality
- maximum frame rate 100 fps
- 0.8 e- med readout noise
- 2048 x 2048 pixel resolution
- 37 500 : 1 dynamic range
- >70% quantum efficiency
- USB 3.0 interface
- New interface for highest data throughput
- up to 1.1 GB/s bandwidth
- extensive FOL cable distance
- 100 fps maximum frame rate
- small form factor
- pco.edge 4.2 & 5.5 compatible
Prime sCMOS Camera
4.2 Megapixel Scientific CMOS Camera
Photometrics Prime is the first intelligent scientific CMOS (sCMOS) camera to incorporate a powerful FPGA-based Embedded Signal Processing™ engine (ESP). ESP enables advanced real-time processing features:
- PrimeEnhance™ quantitatively increases the Signal to Noise Ratio by 3X-5X, increasing the clarity and quality of images.
- PrimeLocate™ dynamically evaluates acquired images and reduces the surplus of data generated during high speed super resolution imaging.
Designed using sCMOS sensor technology, Prime becomes an extremely versatile life science imaging solution. It is a high resolution camera with great sensitivity, extremely low noise, high frame rates and impressive dynamic range. The large field of view is ideal for microscopy, maximizing usefulness of the imaging area.
Prime's embedded signal processing engine quantitatively restores images that are hidden in photon shot noise. Learn more its advanced, real-time processing features.